Scott is available for paid speaking engagements – typically AUD $5000 for a 1-4 hour presentation, plus travel costs.
He also regularly does free speaking events where it helps a particular industry or group to better understand the impacts of global resourcing. Please feel free to ask.
We welcome all enquiries. Please call (07) 3056 2082.
Although Scott can present on many topics, from business startups to IT industry trends, most commonly he is asked to present on the topic of his book, outsourcing / offshoring.
With at least a 30 minute time slot, Scott can deliver a mind-blowing insight into outsourcing and offshoring, covering areas such as:
- Trends and predictions for offshoring, and why 1 million white-collar roles will shift from Australia before 2025.
- The evolution of outsourcing; and how its evolution is a core reason for rapid adoption.
- SME versus corporate adoption trends and insights; why SME is now outpacing larger business.
- Specific industry insights – why industry X is offshoring certain roles/processes and at what speed.
- The Ethics of Offshoring: why low cost does not mean poor ethics.
- The threats from refusing to engage in offshoring: how onshore and offshore competition will get ahead.
- How to introduce and sell multi-shoring to your Australian team and how to get their support.
- Important cultural differences and management techniques with multi-shoring.
- The quality of skills available in key offshore hubs – education levels, real-world skills, and finding/filling the gaps.
- The cost of offshore staff – specific role examples compared to typical local pricing.
- Relevance and tools for startups, established SMEs and corporates.
- The ten most common reasons for offshoring failure, and why the failure rate is still around 50%
- How to properly integrate offshore teams with local teams.
- The nine kinds off offshore staffing models – which ones to use in which situation, and which to avoid entirely.
- The framework of a proper offshoring strategy.
- Industry predictions for M&A activity resulting from offshoring.
- Government views and responses to offshoring / government use of offshoring.
- Or for something different, hear Scott’s entrepreneurial journey from a poor farming family to global business owner.
Presentation format and exact topics can be customised to your needs. Some typical examples are as follows:
- Video webinar – either pre-recorded high def video with live Q&A, or a fully live presentation.
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Presentation
- Interactive 1 Hour Group Workshop
- Key Note Presentation (you set the duration).
- Interactive Half Day Workshop
If you are looking for more comprehensive strategy assistance with your business or industry’s offshoring needs, or you are looking to book a offshoring tour for your business or group, please go to the Easy Offshore website for more information on offshoring outsourcing consulting.